Terms & Conditions
1. It is a fundamental condition that you acknowledge that this is an adventure tour. This requires some flexibilities. The day to day itinerary is taken as a guideline only. We cannot hold any responsibility for any delays caused by international or domestic flights, strikes, Government regulations, weather or natural casualties etc. In such cases, Tagnepal shall be responsible for providing suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, we shall be only responsible for refund after deducting expenses already incurred.
2. Your booking will be confirmed by email once we receive the deposit of USD 500 and the signed copy of booking form and contract.
The balance is due no later than two months prior to departure. If you book a tour less than 2 months prior to departure, you must send the full payment within 7 days of confirmation by us.
3. If you do not show up at the meeting point specified on the agreed date, we will assume you have been delayed and will wait for you to contact us with your new expected arrival date. If you do not contact us within 48 hours, we will assume you have cancelled the tour. There is no refund of any payment made to us.
4. The tour will not be cancelled unless we are forced to do so because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances, such as major natural disaster, major political unrest or war. If we cancel the tour, we will promptly refund all payments made to us including the deposit (less the irrecoverable costs such as air tickets cancellation). We shall not be liable to refund any additional expenses that have incurred on your part (such as insurance, visas, vaccinations and other incidental costs).
5. In case of the midway withdrawal upon client’s own wish or causes, we shall not be liable to refund for the days not utilized. Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
6. Before joining the tour we recommend you to take out travel insurance. This should include adequate coverage for baggage, medical expenses, cancellation, helicopter evacuation and emergency repatriation. You must supply documents as proof of it. If you do not have travel insurance, you must have a credit card with at least a US$500/- limit.
7. The trek information sheets and the dossiers give information and conditions relating to the tour and are deemed to be part of the contract. So you should be fully aware of their contents. However the itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, but not a contractual obligation. Changes can be made because of exceptional weather, flight cancellations, sickness or other unforeseeable circumstances. No refunds are given for unused services or unrealized dreams.
All information and advice provided (vaccinations, climate, trekking equipment, visas etc) are given in good faith but without any responsibility by us.
8. We will give you a complete briefing at your arrival about your journey with us.
9. If you have a complaint that cannot be dealt with the guide or you are not satisfied with the response, please notify us in writing within 10 days of the tour completion. We shall try to agree on a settlement.